Microsoft Teams Training
Are you interested in 1:1 coaching?
Here is our personalized 1:1 web coaching that can be customized based on your time and technology training needs.
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Teams bring everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps and very important while working remotely.
Here are the topics, we can cover:
- Why Use Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams: Communication and collaboration, one place for conversations, meetings, and calls.
- What are Teams and Channels?
- Tips to make the most of teams and channels
- Creating a Team
- Adding a Channel to a Team
- Communication in Microsoft Teams
- Engage via Chat vs. eMail
- Teams compared to Office and Outlook
- Inside Teams – menus
- Using Teams vs. other file shares?
- Using Microsoft Teams to Make Video and Audio Calls
- Search and Filters
- Making Information That Is Most Important To You Visible
- Training Workbook
- 6, 30-minute One-to-One sessions
- 90 days priority support
Other opportunities to be more successful and save and effort when working with technology
Click here and scroll down on this page to learn more.
This video is also excellent; Microsoft Teams [Demo Heavy] – Why I Prefer Teams Over Outlook