Microsoft Teams Training
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Teams brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps and very important while working remotely.
You will learn the following:
- Why Use Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams: Communication and collaboration, one place for conversations, meetings, and calls.
- What are Teams and Channels?
- Tips to make the most of teams and channels
- Creating a Team
- Adding a Channel to a Team
- Communication in Microsoft Teams
- Engage via Chat vs. eMail
- Teams compared to Office and Outlook
- Inside Teams – menus
- Using Teams vs. other file shares?
- Using Microsoft Teams to Make Video and Audio Calls
- Search and Filters
- Making Information That Is Most Important To You Visible
- Training Workbook
- 3, 60-minute sessions, One-to-One session
- 90 days priority support
Other opportunities to be more successful and save and effort when working with technology
Click here and scroll down on this page to learn more.
This video is also excellent; Microsoft Teams [Demo Heavy] – Why I Prefer Teams Over Outlook