Create More Success...
Turner Time Management, LLC (TTM℠) was founded in 2006 and provides Performance Management and Workforce Productivity training, coaching and video tutorials. Deliverables include time management tools, techniques, tips and strategies for effectively managing e-mail, tasks, and projects. Our proven ability to assist business professionals in leveraging technology (including desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.) is of great value to anyone in need of greater sales and/or productivity results. TTM℠ offers training on-site, via webinar and via our website, click here to watch video about TurnerTime training.
TTM℠ can be of great benefit to sales teams, management and executives looking to either generate more sales, spend more time on the important parts of business and/or have less stress and fatigue.
With a background in technology and nearly 30 years of business experience, Steve has spent the last seven years sharing technology and time management tools, techniques and tips with thousands of professionals across the country. His speaking, training and coaching has helped many organizations increase the productivity of their employees. He has significant experience of working with independent sales and marketing agencies. His proven ability to leverage technology (including desktops, laptops and mobile devices) is of great value to anyone in need of greater sales and/or productivity results. TurnerTime℠ recommends our time management tools, techniques and tips to effectively manage e-mails, tasks and projects.
Leverage technology; become more productive, effective & organized!
- Address top priorities faster and more effectively
- Prioritize and complete tasks quicker & easier
- Continually increase your efficiency and productivity
- Gain control of all e-mail, tasks and projects
- Meet customer demands on time and without fatigue
- Clear your e-mail Inbox in minutes instead of hours
Our clients include:
- American Lighting Association (ALA)
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation
- Flowers Bakeries Foodservice
- The Foodservice Group, Inc (FSG)
- Foodservice Sales & Marketing Association (FSMA)
- Heartland Payment Systems
- The CORE Group
- Ken’s Foods
- Smithfield Foods
- Mrs. T’s/Ateeco
- Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA)
- Power-Motion Technology Representatives Association (PTRA)
- S.P. Richards
- Schwans Foodservice, Inc.
What makes our training so powerful is that it is based on real world expertise AND YOUR technology environment, including your:
• E-mail and “Office” programs
• Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and slates
• Operating system(s)
• IT systems (e-mail server, file servers, etc)
We also provide superior support and follow up:
• Detailed Documentation w/screen shots
• Priority E-mail and phone support
• AND our exclusive “Web Coaching”