It’s a better way to manage your contacts and sales opportunities and help GROW your business!
Note: TurnerTime is a Partner of Repfabric and we get commission for successful referrals.
Do you want your CRM to
- Keep salespeople in front of customers by eliminating CRM desk work completely
- Manage multiple product lines
- Make commissioning easy
- Sync its information to other CRMs such as Salesforce
- Allow you to run all aspects of your sales business from the mobile app
Repfabric works for both sales agencies and manufacturers alike.
With Big 5 Consulting experience in supply chain and sales operations, ERP and CRM system implementations, broad technical experience in hardware, software, and firmware development and sales, and C-level process expertise in managing companies, I grow companies in the technology business by making my customers more successful.
Specialties: – Technical sales to electrical, mechanical, and software engineers
- Concept to market for technology product ideas
- Technical product development of hardware, firmware, and software from architectural levels of all three disciplines
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing processes for printed circuit board assemblies, rapid prototype and production plastics, metal machining, and metal stamping
- Competitive analysis, financing, mergers, and acquisition in the technology vertical
Chief Revenue Officer
With 25 years of Sales and Marketing roles for manufacturers, most recently running a $500MM P&L for a major plumbing company, I know the challenges that face manufacturers and their reps… and I’ve seen what Repfabric can do to help.
Adoption Success Coach
Kurt Nelson is an experienced Adoption Success Coach at Repfabric, a company specializing in cloud-based CRM software solutions. As an Adoption Success Coach, Kurt helps clients integrate Repfabric’s software into their workflows. With a passion for helping people achieve their goals, Kurt works closely with clients to understand their unique needs and challenges, providing personalized guidance and support. His expertise has helped Repfabric’s clients realize the full potential of their investment in the company’s software, streamlining their operations and achieving new levels of efficiency and productivity. Prior to Repfabric, Kurt served as President of Nelson & Associates, with divisions in Electrical, Electronic, and Comm-Data. As an early adopter of CRM, Kurt credits their effective use of CRM as the reason for the $170M sales increase over 19 years.