Microsoft Teams Training
Do you want to use Microsoft Teams efficiently to increase your productivity?
We have great Teams Training for you and your team.
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Teams bring everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps and very important while working remotely.
Topics we normally cover include:
- Why Use Microsoft Teams?
- Teams Live Event & Regular Teams Meetings
- Microsoft Teams: Communication and collaboration, one place for conversations, meetings, and calls.
- What are Teams and Channels?
- Tips to make the most of teams and channels
- Creating a Team
- Adding a Channel to a Team
- Communication in Microsoft Teams
- Engage via Chat vs. eMail
- Teams compared to Office and Outlook
- Inside Teams – menus
- Using Teams vs. other file shares?
- Using Microsoft Teams to Make Video and Audio Calls
- Search and Filters
- Making Information That Is Most Important To You Visible
- Training Workbook
- Three, 30-minute training webinars
- 30 days priority support
- and much more.
(web coaching NOT included)
Other opportunities to be more successful and save and effort when working with technology
This video is also excellent; Microsoft Teams [Demo Heavy] – Why I Prefer Teams Over Outlook