Microsoft Teams Training
Click Add to Cart to pay via credit or debit card, including Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
Do you want to use Microsoft Teams efficiently to increase your productivity?
We have great Teams Training for you and your team.
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Teams bring everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps and very important while working remotely.
Topics we normally cover include:
Microsoft Teams Collaboration Foundation:
- Why Use Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams: Communication and collaboration, one place for conversations, meetings, and calls.
- What are Teams and Channels?
- Tips to make the most of teams and channels
- Creating a Team
- Adding a Channel to a Team
- Communication in Microsoft Teams
- Engage via Chat vs. eMail
- Using Teams File Sharing and Collaboration
- Collaboration in Teams App vs Browser
- Using Teams on Your Smartphone
- Best practices in collaboration
- Using SharePoint and OneDrive with Microsoft Teams
Calls and Meetings in Microsoft Teams:
- Ways to create new Microsoft Teams meetings
- How to change meeting options
- Using Meeting Notes
- Recap/Transcript functionality
- How to get an attendee report
- Using Microsoft Teams to make video and audio calls
- Keep track of what happened since you were last on Teams
Advanced – Working in Microsoft Teams
- How to create and use Breakout Rooms
- Whiteboard, Polls and other useful apps
- Making information that is important to you, visible
- Using Microsoft Planner Tasks in Team
- Using Microsoft Lists with Teams
- Teams compared to Office and Outlook
- Inside Teams – menus
- Using Teams vs. other file shares?
- Search and Filters
- Training Workbook
- Three, One-hour LIVE training webinars
- 30 days priority support
- and much more.
(web coaching NOT included)
Other opportunities to be more successful and save and effort when working with technology
This video is also excellent; Microsoft Teams [Demo Heavy] – Why I Prefer Teams Over Outlook