Group Training Two, One Hour Webinars – Microsoft Teams
Are you looking for a Group Training Webinar for Microsoft Teams?
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Teams brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps and very important while working remotely.
Group Webinar, Intro Training
Two, One Hour Webinars: $1,450 for a group of up to 15 people
You will also get the following:
- Screen Recording of the webinar
- Teams Training Workbook (PDF)
- Q&A via email or phone
- Up to a 30 minute follow up call for each participant
- Set up of a Microsoft Teams “TurnerTime” Team with channels for handbooks, quick references and more
- Two Years of Pro Membership for each participant
For Larger Groups, send an email to [email protected] or call 630-774-7944 to know more about pricing.
Here are some of the topics, we will cover in the webinar:
- Microsft Teams: Communication and collaboration, one place for conversations, meetings, and calls.
- Tips to make the most of the teams and channels
- Communication in Microsoft Teams
- Engage via Chat vs. eMail
- Teams Compared to Office and Outlook
- Using Teams vs. other file shares?
- Search and Filters
- Making Information that is Most Important to You Visible